He was first admitted to the emergency ward of the hospital and then shifted to the ICU.
"Anna complained of acidity, cough and weakness Friday morning and was admitted to Medicity Medanta here in sector 38," a close activist of Anna told IANS.
"He is stable and his heath is better. He is recovering. He has been kept in an ICU for some private reasons, not for his illness," said a senior doctor at Medanta.
Hazare is scheduled to meet members of Anna Samanwaya Simiti from Haryana Dec 9.
Hazare, 75, was the face of the India Against Corruption movement, which was launched in December 2010 and united the poor and the middle class against corruption.
From Our Network
- By 2026, 33% Lok Sabha MPs will come from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal
- CBI summons ousted Uttarakhand CM Harish Rawat in sting operation case
- India does not support any one political group in Nepal: Ambassador Ranjit Rae
- PM Modi to visit Iran this month, aims to bolster bilateral ties
- Rajya Sabha Chairman accepts Vijay Mallya's fresh resignation
- Guess who is Ranbir Kapoor’s best friend in B-town now? Kangana Ranaut
- The Kapil Sharma Show Vs Colors: Humour wins over historical saga of Bajirao-Mastani; features among Top 5 shows
- Raees Vs Kabil: Rakesh Roshan REACTS to Hrithik-SRK’s box-office clash!
- 10 hottest pictures of Poonam Pandey on Twitter!
- 3 arrested for allegedly raping nursing student in Kerala