He was first admitted to the emergency ward of the hospital and then shifted to the ICU.
"Anna complained of acidity, cough and weakness Friday morning and was admitted to Medicity Medanta here in sector 38," a close activist of Anna told IANS.
"He is stable and his heath is better. He is recovering. He has been kept in an ICU for some private reasons, not for his illness," said a senior doctor at Medanta.
Hazare is scheduled to meet members of Anna Samanwaya Simiti from Haryana Dec 9.
Hazare, 75, was the face of the India Against Corruption movement, which was launched in December 2010 and united the poor and the middle class against corruption.
From Our Network
- Horror TV show 'Aahat' returns
- Comedy Nights Bachao: Racist jokes on Lisa Haydon make Akshay Kumar angry
- US lawmakers approve bill to accord NATO ally status to India
- EgyptAir 804 crash: Human remains suggest blast on board, says Egyptian forensics official
- Abhishek Bachchan reacts to reports of wife Aishwarya’s pregnancy