He was first admitted to the emergency ward of the hospital and then shifted to the ICU.
"Anna complained of acidity, cough and weakness Friday morning and was admitted to Medicity Medanta here in sector 38," a close activist of Anna told IANS.
"He is stable and his heath is better. He is recovering. He has been kept in an ICU for some private reasons, not for his illness," said a senior doctor at Medanta.
Hazare is scheduled to meet members of Anna Samanwaya Simiti from Haryana Dec 9.
Hazare, 75, was the face of the India Against Corruption movement, which was launched in December 2010 and united the poor and the middle class against corruption.
From Our Network
- IIFA awards: Fawad Khan goes down on his knees for Deepika Padukone
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- I did not raise Nehru-Gandhi family issue to get favours, Rishi Kapoor tells Aap Ki Adalat
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid