The videos, says a Deccan Chronicle report, seem to have been uploaded by fundamentalist groups apparently to incite people.
Owaisi's speech video in Nirmal created a stir on YouTube, making the state government to sit up and take action against him, as several persons filing complaints with the police and in courts.
However, more videos of the same speech have been posted several times with varying lengths focusing on the more inflammatory parts of Owaisi's speech.
From Our Network
- Is Kejriwal a heroine that I would force a hug on him, asks Lalu Yadav
- VVIP chopper deal: I am happy to be targeted, says Rahul Gandhi
- AAP founder member quits party, alleges Kejriwal indulges in community based politics
- PM Modi asks BJP MPs to take govt's success story to people
- Honesty punished, dishonesty rewarded in party: TMC MP Dinesh Trivedi
- After Jennifer Winget, Karan Singh Grover’s first wife Shraddha Nigam speaks up on his wedding with Bipasha Basu
- Forget Anushka, Virat spends special moments with 'the most beautiful woman in the world' (see pic)
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Alia Bhatt looks smoking hot on Filmfare cover
- Holi Hai: Shahnaz Hussain’s Skin & Hair Care Tips