“Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is talking about IT park to divert people's attention from the tall election promises he had made,” she told a gathering of BSP workers at Bheem Nagri here.
Taking a swipe at SP, Mayawati said it can set up an IT park or a hospital in Ram Manohar Lohia park.
She accused the SP government of harassing dalit officials and those who had occupied high posts in her tenure.
She also alleged her security has been drastically reduced which has adversely affected her movement.
“If anything untoward happened to me, the Centre and the state government should be held accountable for it,” she said.
Mayawati said during her tenure she never indulged in political revenue and did not take action against pro-SP officials and others responsible for the police recruitment scam.
She claimed the SP government has brought back ‘goonda raj' in UP.
From Our Network
- By 2026, 33% Lok Sabha MPs will come from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal
- CBI summons ousted Uttarakhand CM Harish Rawat in sting operation case
- India does not support any one political group in Nepal: Ambassador Ranjit Rae
- PM Modi to visit Iran this month, aims to bolster bilateral ties
- Rajya Sabha Chairman accepts Vijay Mallya's fresh resignation
- Guess who is Ranbir Kapoor’s best friend in B-town now? Kangana Ranaut
- The Kapil Sharma Show Vs Colors: Humour wins over historical saga of Bajirao-Mastani; features among Top 5 shows
- Raees Vs Kabil: Rakesh Roshan REACTS to Hrithik-SRK’s box-office clash!
- 10 hottest pictures of Poonam Pandey on Twitter!
- 3 arrested for allegedly raping nursing student in Kerala