“Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is talking about IT park to divert people's attention from the tall election promises he had made,” she told a gathering of BSP workers at Bheem Nagri here.
Taking a swipe at SP, Mayawati said it can set up an IT park or a hospital in Ram Manohar Lohia park.
She accused the SP government of harassing dalit officials and those who had occupied high posts in her tenure.
She also alleged her security has been drastically reduced which has adversely affected her movement.
“If anything untoward happened to me, the Centre and the state government should be held accountable for it,” she said.
Mayawati said during her tenure she never indulged in political revenue and did not take action against pro-SP officials and others responsible for the police recruitment scam.
She claimed the SP government has brought back ‘goonda raj' in UP.
From Our Network
- Shot 8 times, Transgender in Pakistan dies as hospital sits on her treatment deciding sex
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Salman Khan NOT to remove Arijit Singh’s song from ‘Sultan’!