“Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is talking about IT park to divert people's attention from the tall election promises he had made,” she told a gathering of BSP workers at Bheem Nagri here.
Taking a swipe at SP, Mayawati said it can set up an IT park or a hospital in Ram Manohar Lohia park.
She accused the SP government of harassing dalit officials and those who had occupied high posts in her tenure.
She also alleged her security has been drastically reduced which has adversely affected her movement.
“If anything untoward happened to me, the Centre and the state government should be held accountable for it,” she said.
Mayawati said during her tenure she never indulged in political revenue and did not take action against pro-SP officials and others responsible for the police recruitment scam.
She claimed the SP government has brought back ‘goonda raj' in UP.
From Our Network
- UN Tribunal has confirmed Italy’s obligations to return marines to India: Jaitley
- Why no action taken against 33 Congress MPs in RS, asks TMC
- PM Modi asks BJP MPs to take govt's success story to people
- Honesty punished, dishonesty rewarded in party: TMC MP Dinesh Trivedi
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- Kamya Punjabi speaks on her break-up with Karan Patel
- If you won’t fund F-16 jets, will get them from elsewhere: Pakistan tells US
- Forget Anushka, Virat spends special moments with 'the most beautiful woman in the world' (see pic)
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Holi Hai: Shahnaz Hussain’s Skin & Hair Care Tips