“Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is talking about IT park to divert people's attention from the tall election promises he had made,” she told a gathering of BSP workers at Bheem Nagri here.
Taking a swipe at SP, Mayawati said it can set up an IT park or a hospital in Ram Manohar Lohia park.
She accused the SP government of harassing dalit officials and those who had occupied high posts in her tenure.
She also alleged her security has been drastically reduced which has adversely affected her movement.
“If anything untoward happened to me, the Centre and the state government should be held accountable for it,” she said.
Mayawati said during her tenure she never indulged in political revenue and did not take action against pro-SP officials and others responsible for the police recruitment scam.
She claimed the SP government has brought back ‘goonda raj' in UP.
From Our Network
- After photoshop fiasco, TMC in soup as BJP, Left threatens legal action
- If US, Iran can end hostilities, why not India, Pak: Mehbooba Mufti
- Uttarakhand crisis: Nainital HC allows Speaker’s counsel to argue today in disqualification case
- BJP manipulated EVMs in Gujarat civic polls, says Congress
- Know Raghubar Das, the first non-tribal Chief Minister of Jharkhand
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special