“It is good that the controversy has ended,” Gadkari said at the release of a book on late BJP leader Vasantrao Bhagwat at Dadar tonight.
“No one should oppose foundation day celebration of any state in the country,” he said.
Gadkari's comments came after MNS chief Raj Thackeray said he has no objection to the Bihar-Day event, following an assurance from Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar that the event has no political agenda.
From Our Network
- 'Junooniyat' is entirely different from 'Sanam Re', says Yami Gautam
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- Huge solar storms helped foster life on Earth, says NASA
- 10 Times Rakhi Sawant Blew Our Mind With Her Epic Statements
- 2nd anniversary celebrations: Govt ropes in Amitabh Bachchan to host five-hour event at India Gate on May 28