“It is good that the controversy has ended,” Gadkari said at the release of a book on late BJP leader Vasantrao Bhagwat at Dadar tonight.
“No one should oppose foundation day celebration of any state in the country,” he said.
Gadkari's comments came after MNS chief Raj Thackeray said he has no objection to the Bihar-Day event, following an assurance from Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar that the event has no political agenda.
From Our Network
- Google tax to start from June 1: Here's everything you need to know
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!
- Is Kangana’s legal battle with Hrithik Roshan impacting her career?
- No early age to start: Seven year old Chennai girl publishes her first book
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors