“It is good that the controversy has ended,” Gadkari said at the release of a book on late BJP leader Vasantrao Bhagwat at Dadar tonight.
“No one should oppose foundation day celebration of any state in the country,” he said.
Gadkari's comments came after MNS chief Raj Thackeray said he has no objection to the Bihar-Day event, following an assurance from Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar that the event has no political agenda.
From Our Network
- Parliament Ethics Committee recommends immediate expulsion of Vijay Mallya
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- Play active role for village development, use Centre’s resources: PM Modi
- Kuldeep Bishnoi confirms HJC’s merger with Congress, formal announcement tomorrow
- GSPC defaulted Rs.19,700 crore bank loan under Modi: Congress
- Wahoo! Aamir Khan’s buys new bike containing metal of aircraft 'INS Vikrant'
- Here’s how Mrs. Bipasha Basu Singh Grover is flaunting her marital status
- 5 social evils in India that still prevail
- Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- Is this the actual reason behind Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande’s break-up?