"It reflects the intellectual bankruptcy of Kejriwal," Singh told reporters in Bhubaneswar, while replying a question on the use of word "Aam Aadmi".
"Let Mr Kejriwal first get elected as an MP or MLA or even a municipal corporator," the AICC leader who was in Bhubaneswar to attend a function of All India Kshatriya Federation (AIKF) said, criticising the Kejriwal's political party.
Replying to a question on the Congress's B team in Odisha, Singh said "Let Mr Naveen Patnaik and Mr (Pyarimohan) Mohapatra decided what are they."
Both, the ruling BJD led by Naveen Patnaik and Odisha Jan Morcha (OJM), had been accusing each other as the "B" team of Congress.
From Our Network
- Two-third people happy with Modi government's performance in two years: Survey
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Viral Video: Daughter assaults her 85 year old mother in Delhi
- Inviting Sharif and leaving Modi was unwarranted: Digvijay Singh
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding