New Delhi: Villas, cars and bed are the things which we use in our daily life but the fact is there are things like paintings, bracelets that could be the most expensive ones. It will be hard to believe that the domain ‘insure.com’ has also joined the list of nost expensive things. Interestingly, if you wish to buy a bed which floats in air will cost you in crores. Here’s a list of such expensive things which will blow up your mind:
1. History Supreme yacht: Have you ever wondered about the most expensive yacht ever built? Well, today you will get to know about the History Supreme yacht which is a gold-plated cruiser and is claimed to be worth a $4.5 billion. Thirty metre long History Supreme yacht is plated with 100,000 kilograms of gold and platinum. According to the UK designer Stuart Hughes, the project took over three years to complete.
2. Antilia: The most costly house in the world Antilla belongs to business tycoon Mukesh Ambani. The house has 27 floors and is worth 1 billion dollars. Its architecture follows the philosophy of “Vastu Shastra,” making the mansion a gateway of positive energy. The Antilia features everything any person could want in a home: a ballroom, a four-story garden, health floor with Jacuzzi, and a six-story parking space.
3. Ferrari GTO: 1984 Ferrrari GTO is vintage car and is among the most admired cars in the world. It is currently priced at $ 52 million and has 300-hp V-12 engine.
4. Gold plated Bugatti Veyron: Gold plated Bugatti Veyron costs upto $ 10 million. The car gives a ghostly appearance when it goes from 0-100 in 2.8 seconds.
5. Villa Leopolda Built on French Riviera, it is the second most expensive villa in the world worth 506 million USD. It also served as a hospital during World War II.
6. Website domain: Domain insecure.com is an independent consumer insurance website which costs $ 16 million.
7. Magnetic floating bed: The world’s most expensive bed also known as Magnetic floating bed can hold up to 2000 pounds of weight. It costs upto 1.6 million USD. The bed which allows you to sleep in mid air is designed by Dutch architect Janjaap Ruijssenaars.
8. Diamond Panther Bracelet This is the most expensive bracelet on this planet with worth 12.4 million USD. The bracelet was made by Cartier Paris in 1952.There were rumours that Madonna, who directed a movie about Simpson and her lover King Edward VII was the one who bought this expensive jewel.
9. Garcon a la pipe (painting): You might have heard about various expensive painting but this is the one of them which cost 104 million USD. This painting was made by the genius Pablo Picasso in 1905 which reflects a Parisian boy holding a pipe.