There have been a number of mysterious vanishings and unsolved mysteries in this stretch of ocean. Most of people believe that the Bermuda Triangle is a dangerous place to venture. More than 1000 ships and planes have disappeared in the triangle area over the past five centuries and continue to do so.
The accidents have mostly taken place near the southern boundary of the triangle between Florida and Puerto Rico.
Many believe that Devil is at play here and therefore call the area also as Devil's Triangle.
There are many stories and myths created through sheer imagination of writers who have used them rampantly to draw publicity to their books, but is there a scientific explanation for it all.
Five explanations to Bermuda Triangle:
From Our Network
- Now, Shekhar Suman says Adhyayan never said Kangana did black magic
- Amma's poll manifesto: From Free phones to free gold, it's raining sops in Tamil Nadu
- Good-bye speculations: Salman Khan is finally getting married by end of this year
- Alastair Cook on the verge of breaking Sachin Tendulkar’s 11-year old record!
- Guess who is Ranbir Kapoor’s best friend in B-town now? Kangana Ranaut