Jacintha was on reception duty when she answered the prank call from the DJs at 5.30 a.m. on Wednesday.
She transferred the call to another nurse. The latter unwittingly disclosed the details of the Duchess' condition — she was being treated for pregnancy-related sickness — to the DJs pretending to be the Queen and Prince Charles.
From Our Network
- "Ek Nayi Subah": Criticism comes from people affected by curbing of corruption, says PM Modi
- Pakistan can target Delhi from Kahuta in five minutes, says father of Pakistan's nuclear programme
- As RCB gears up for high octane IPL final, Kohli says, it will be a close game
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Elderly Christian woman stripped naked and paraded through streets by mob