Jacintha was on reception duty when she answered the prank call from the DJs at 5.30 a.m. on Wednesday.
She transferred the call to another nurse. The latter unwittingly disclosed the details of the Duchess' condition — she was being treated for pregnancy-related sickness — to the DJs pretending to be the Queen and Prince Charles.
From Our Network
- PM Modi, Amit Shah ordered staged shootout in Ishrat Jahan case, says Congress
- Things on Sunny Leone’s bucket list- Swimming with sharks & going to ashrams
- Watch Video: Lalu Yadav’s son Tej Pratap tries hands in acting, becomes CM
- After Yogeshwar Dutt, now Milkha Singh upset over Salman's appointment as goodwill ambassador
- AAP founder member quits party, alleges Kejriwal indulges in community based politics