Normally, a natural disaster could be a volcanic eruption, an earthquake, a landslide, a tsunami, a supercyclone, a major flood, massive drought, tornado, etc. etc.
Here we bring a list of the top 10 natural disasters from around the World:
1. 1931 China floods
The 1931 Central China floods were a series of floods that occurred during the Nanjing decade in the Republic of China era.
It is generally considered the deadliest natural disaster ever recorded, and almost certainly the deadliest of the 20th century and in China.
The human deaths are estimated to be between 145,000 and 4 million.
From Our Network
- Former IAF chief S P Tyagi cracks, admits meeting Finnmeccanica officials
- World War II bomb defused in Munich
- How Bajirao's Mastani united Hindus and Muslims after her death
- US panel wants Pak on list for religious freedom violations
- Bottled fresh air of Canada in pollution hit India soon, to cost Rs 12.50 per breath
- Adorable! Ranveer Singh calls Deepika Padukone ‘meri wali’
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM candidate: Prashant Kishor trying to kill two birds with one stone?
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Astrologer had predicted Kangana would have demonic influence in her life on Salman’s show