Normally, a natural disaster could be a volcanic eruption, an earthquake, a landslide, a tsunami, a supercyclone, a major flood, massive drought, tornado, etc. etc.
Here we bring a list of the top 10 natural disasters from around the World:
1. 1931 China floods
The 1931 Central China floods were a series of floods that occurred during the Nanjing decade in the Republic of China era.
It is generally considered the deadliest natural disaster ever recorded, and almost certainly the deadliest of the 20th century and in China.
The human deaths are estimated to be between 145,000 and 4 million.
From Our Network
- 24-yr-old woman Infosys employee allegedly hacked to death at Chennai railway station
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- A path forward for India to become NSG member by year end: US
- ‘Being Funny’ Salman Khan mocks Deepika, Priyanka for their Hollywood projects