"Come on ladies, come on ladies, have-a, have-a look, one pound fish. Very very good, very very cheap, one pound fish," fish seller Muhammad Shahid Nazir can be seen singing at an east London market to attract customers.
Once you've heard it you can't get it out of your head, and it might just be the Christmas No 1.
Nazir's 'One Pound Fish Song' has just reeled him a record deal with Warner Music, The Sun reported.
He was spotted after a YouTube video of him singing at an east London market notched up more than 3.6 million views. Not bad for a guy who was rejected by the X Factor panel.
Now Warner Music executives reckon he could be as big as South Korean Gangnam Style star Psy and are pitting him against the winner of X Factor for the most remembered hit of the year.
From Our Network
- Successful, suicidal and the boyfriend connection: What actresses’ death reveal about the glamour world
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Aha Love! Ash just did Q&A on Twitter and hubby Abhishek had a really important query
- Here’s how Shilpa Shetty lost 21 kgs in just 3 months after pregnancy
- Flipkart Big Shopping Days: 10 deals you should not miss