The body of the man fell on a car parked in a road nearly 10 miles from London Heathrow Airport by shocked residents on Sunday morning.
Residents of Mortlake, south west London, said the man had suffered multiple injuries and parts of his body had flown up to 20ft away ‘like a melon being whacked'.
Said a resident: ‘His head was twisted one way and one of his legs was the wrong way round. His hip had popped out and one of his arms was behind him the wrong way.
‘Bits of his body were just everywhere, and the police were putting their cones by them. The bits had spread about 20 to 30ft away and there was a bit of him in front of my car.
‘He was wearing blue jeans, white trainers and a dark jumper. There was a big pool of blood coming from his head. No-one was around him when I first saw him."
From Our Network
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened
- Telugu Cinema witnesses turmoil as fans of film stars abuse each other on Internet
- How a brave act by Vivek Oberoi ruined his career
- Subramanian Swamy fires fresh salvo, asks PM Modi to sack Raghuram Rajan immediately
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking