Solar Impulse, considered the world's most advanced solar-powered plane, is expected to be ready to leave from NASA Ames Research Center in California on May 1, although the actual departure will depend on the weather.
Solar Impulse plans to reach New York's Kennedy Airport in early July -- without using a drop of fuel, its creators said.
From Our Network
- NIT students demand permanent deployment of CRPF in campus
- Pak JIT shouldn't have been allowed to visit Pathankot IAF base: Parliamentary panel
- Kerala horror: 30-yr-old Dalit woman raped and killed, intestines pulled out
- Scientists discover 3 earth-sized planets which could support life
- Congress accuses PM Modi of doctoring date of birth, education info
- After Jennifer Winget, Karan Singh Grover’s first wife Shraddha Nigam speaks up on his wedding with Bipasha Basu
- Forget Anushka, Virat spends special moments with 'the most beautiful woman in the world' (see pic)
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Alia Bhatt looks smoking hot on Filmfare cover
- Holi Hai: Shahnaz Hussain’s Skin & Hair Care Tips