Solar Impulse, considered the world's most advanced solar-powered plane, is expected to be ready to leave from NASA Ames Research Center in California on May 1, although the actual departure will depend on the weather.
Solar Impulse plans to reach New York's Kennedy Airport in early July -- without using a drop of fuel, its creators said.
From Our Network
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- ‘I am a UP waala’ and 10 other highlights of PM Modi’s speech
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened
- Shot 8 times, Transgender in Pakistan dies as hospital sits on her treatment deciding sex