Authorities have stated that they had thoroughly searched the area but found no trace of the missing plane.
The massive task facing an international search mission now in its sixth day but still there are no traces.
Officials here has so far denied presence of any clue to classify the disappearance as an act of terrorism and cleared two Iranians who travelled by stolen Italian and Austrian passports.
Malaysian Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein described the multinational search for the missing plane as an unprecedented and complicated effort and defended his country's efforts.
Both the Boeing 777 and Malaysia Airlines have excellent safety records. Until wreckage or debris is found and examined, it will be very hard to say what happened.
From Our Network
- Common thread linking terrorism, smuggling and drugs needs to be broken: Pranab Mukherjee
- Anurag Kashyap is all praises for 'Raman Raghav 2.0' actress Sobhita Dhulipala
- Was advised to retire after Beijing Olympics: Sushil Kumar
- Brexit fallout: Govt may delay implementation of 7th Pay Commission
- Meet retired employee who donates Rs 2,60,000 for Swachh Bharat mission; gets appreciation by PM Modi