Authorities have stated that they had thoroughly searched the area but found no trace of the missing plane.
The massive task facing an international search mission now in its sixth day but still there are no traces.
Officials here has so far denied presence of any clue to classify the disappearance as an act of terrorism and cleared two Iranians who travelled by stolen Italian and Austrian passports.
Malaysian Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein described the multinational search for the missing plane as an unprecedented and complicated effort and defended his country's efforts.
Both the Boeing 777 and Malaysia Airlines have excellent safety records. Until wreckage or debris is found and examined, it will be very hard to say what happened.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi to enter Bollywood soon?
- Subramanian Swamy accuses Raghuram Rajan of favouring US multinationals
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war