In the high days of Hussein's Baathist Iraq, he handed out assault rifles as gifts. Saddam's limited-edition rifles were plated in chrome and sometimes in gold, and awarded like trophies and banquet favors to the party elite.
After he slipped off into hiding ahead of the invading American tanks and his eventual execution, many of these rifles remained behind.
Here is the collection of his golden guns on display:
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- 11 important facts you should know about Ravana
- 7 hottest avatars of Surveen Chawla, Hate Story 2 actress
- Gorilla killed after 4-yr-old falls into zoo enclosure
- What? Karan Patel cheated on Kamya Punjabi with Pratyusha Banerjee?