Daily Mail reported that though the DJs did not break any British laws, they are expected to be questioned by Scotland Yard.
Both the DJs - who had impersonated as the Queen and Prince Charles - have gone underground where they are reported to be getting medical assistance amid growing fears for their 'physical and emotional wellbeing' Both have been sacked by the FM radio station.
Jacintha, a mother of two, was found dead on Friday morning in the nurses quarers of King Edward VII hospital, where the Duchess of cambridge was treated for morning sickness.
Meanwhile, in Valencia, Goa, the family of Jacintha Saldanha is devastated over news of her suicide.
From Our Network
- IIFA awards: Fawad Khan goes down on his knees for Deepika Padukone
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- I did not raise Nehru-Gandhi family issue to get favours, Rishi Kapoor tells Aap Ki Adalat
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid