Imran said: “I dreamt about playing for Pakistan at the age of nine and I played for the national team at 18.
"I dreamt of becoming world's best all rounder; in nine years time I became one.
"I dreamt of making Pakistan the best cricket team and winning a world cup; it took 10 years and we won in 1992.
"I dreamt of establishing a great cancer hospital, it took five years and Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital was created.
"I dreamt of a university like Oxford; I set up Namal University. Though, it is just the beginning for the institution.
"When I joined politics, I dreamt of Pakistani people rallying with me for a better Pakistan and on October 30, 2011 the ‘tsunami' took over Pakistan.
"Four months back, I dreamt of Pakistanis celebrating in the streets and I realised PTI had swept the general elections.”
Imran promised to bring one education system for both the rich and the poor. "We will spend five times more money on government schools."
For job opportunities, Imran said his government will promote technical education.
He said, he had experience about the health sector and he would fix the country's health system.
Repeating the promises he made in the recent Lahore rally, Imran said no MPA or MNA will be given funds in the name of development projects and only local authorities will have access to money allocated for the benefit of the people.
Criticising the lavish lifestyle of the rulers in Pakistan, the PTI chairman said all the “governor houses will be converted into sports grounds and libraries.”
From Our Network
- Pakistan has one month's time to grab US F16 deal
- Two top Hizbul militants killed in J&K encounter
- Kerala Principal furious after students prepare ‘grave’, sprinkle it with flowers as 'retirement gift'
- Punjab: All women above 40 will be examined for breast cancer
- 12-year-old Kota boy qualifies for International Biology Olympiad
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Aamir Khan’s young fan suffering from rare genetic disorder passes away at 15
- Is Anushka Sharma’s ‘Sultan’ teaser COPIED from this short film?
- See Pics: AbRam playing with father Shah Rukh amidst match is too cute to handle
- "Amitabh Bachchan apologised to me on behalf of Jaya Bachchan," says Amar Singh