The video show Issei Priya, aged 27, weeping and telling Sri Lankan soldiers she was not LTTE supremo V Prabhakaran's daughter, being dragged through slushy ground.
Issei Priya was a TV news presenter for LTTE.
While there are no visuals of her being shot, the fact that she was captured on camera while being dragged away crying and found later dead in a trench, with hands tied, proved she was killed in custody.
However, the Sri Lankan military has been claimed that Lieutenant Colonel Issei Priya was killed in combat.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Kashmir firing: Death toll mounts to 3, curfew imposed in Handwara town
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special