The video show Issei Priya, aged 27, weeping and telling Sri Lankan soldiers she was not LTTE supremo V Prabhakaran's daughter, being dragged through slushy ground.
Issei Priya was a TV news presenter for LTTE.
While there are no visuals of her being shot, the fact that she was captured on camera while being dragged away crying and found later dead in a trench, with hands tied, proved she was killed in custody.
However, the Sri Lankan military has been claimed that Lieutenant Colonel Issei Priya was killed in combat.
From Our Network
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Epic! Kareena Kapoor cracks ‘high-end’ joke on ex-flame Shahid Kapoor
- Top 5 budget Reliance LYF smartphones
- Former cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin denies marrying Shannon Marie Talwar
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji