The video show Issei Priya, aged 27, weeping and telling Sri Lankan soldiers she was not LTTE supremo V Prabhakaran's daughter, being dragged through slushy ground.
Issei Priya was a TV news presenter for LTTE.
While there are no visuals of her being shot, the fact that she was captured on camera while being dragged away crying and found later dead in a trench, with hands tied, proved she was killed in custody.
However, the Sri Lankan military has been claimed that Lieutenant Colonel Issei Priya was killed in combat.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel