A Bangladeshi weekly tabloid has claimed that one of the Western intelligence agencies has stumbled upon a romantic relationship between the youngest foreign minister of Pakistan,
Hina Rabbani Khar and Bilawal Bhutto, the son of President Asif Ali Zardari and slain Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto.
It said the intelligence report even indicated a ‘cold feud' between the father and the son, following Bilawal's decision to marry Hina Rabbani Khar, as she is poised to end her marital relations with millionaire businessman Firoze Gulzar, from whom she has two daughters named Annaya and Dina.
The weekly tabloid quoting sources said that President Asif Ali Zardari is vehemently opposing his son's willingness to tie the knot with a woman with two children, saying it would not only jeopardize Bilawal's political career but would also invite political doom for the ruling Pakistan People's Party (PPP).
From Our Network
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?
- Govt appoints former Delhi top cop BS Bassi as UPSC member, AAP cries foul
- Yeh hai Mohabbatein: Raman-Ishita love making photos leaked (view pics
- When Khans don’t why does Akshay Kumar act in slapstick comedy like ‘Housefull 3’? The Khiladi answers
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji