A Bangladeshi weekly tabloid has claimed that one of the Western intelligence agencies has stumbled upon a romantic relationship between the youngest foreign minister of Pakistan,
Hina Rabbani Khar and Bilawal Bhutto, the son of President Asif Ali Zardari and slain Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto.
It said the intelligence report even indicated a ‘cold feud' between the father and the son, following Bilawal's decision to marry Hina Rabbani Khar, as she is poised to end her marital relations with millionaire businessman Firoze Gulzar, from whom she has two daughters named Annaya and Dina.
The weekly tabloid quoting sources said that President Asif Ali Zardari is vehemently opposing his son's willingness to tie the knot with a woman with two children, saying it would not only jeopardize Bilawal's political career but would also invite political doom for the ruling Pakistan People's Party (PPP).
From Our Network
- 24-yr-old woman Infosys employee allegedly hacked to death at Chennai railway station
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- A path forward for India to become NSG member by year end: US
- ‘Being Funny’ Salman Khan mocks Deepika, Priyanka for their Hollywood projects