Rumors swirl around this base, much like the mysterious aircraft that twist and turn in the skies overhead. It is believed that the United States has captured Aliens from UFOs here.
The name alone inspires thoughts of government conspiracies, secret “black” aircraft and alien technologies. Facts, myths and legends weave together in such a way that it can become difficult to separate reality from fiction.
What exactly goes on in this installation? Why did the government alternatively acknowledge and deny its existence until the 1990s? Why is the airspace over it so restricted that even military aircraft are forbidden from flying through it? And, what does it have to do with Roswell, New Mexico?
From Our Network
- India jump to fifth spot in world hockey rankings
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya in trouble again, booked for 'slapping' a 60-year-old man
- After ‘dinner date’ pictures with Ankita Lokhande go viral, Kushal Tandon reveals other side of story
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts