There are many incidents reported which have led to murders, deaths, only because of arguments on social networking sites. Here is a compilation of 10 ridiculous deaths due to social media.
1. Auckland woman that preyed on school boys by creating fake girl profiles and killing them virtually
The craziest, most ridiculous social networking killer wasn't actually a killer at all — the only murders this woman committed took place in her own deranged imagination.
A 28-year-old New Zealander woman spent months creating Facebook profiles for (fake) attractive teenage girls, going by the questionable names of "Jordz Williams", "Becca Maria Jullienne", and "Abby Jane Zoe William" with the aim of seducing dozens of teen schoolboys into online relationships.
After creating an attractive new profile, the woman would sometimes kill the fictitious person, using some of her other personas to break the news on the girl's Facebook site.
Boys were referred to a tribute-type blog spot for the dead young woman where they could leave messages.
About 40 schoolboy victims of the female Facebook predator have now been identified as investigating possible grounds for charging the woman.
These were discovered only when a 22-year-old woman found her own photographs in an online memorial video for that was supposed to be a girl named "Abby".
From Our Network
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji
- Epic! Kareena Kapoor cracks ‘high-end’ joke on ex-flame Shahid Kapoor
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Fresh pair in town: Sunny Leone to romance this ‘Khan’ in ‘Tera Intezaar’
- Indus era at least 8,000 years old, not 5,500 years: IIT, ASI scientists