Dogs bites man? Well that story tends to get plenty of attention, too, and with good reason. Dog bites and attacks can be traumatic, life-changing experiences.
Some dogs show unprecedented skills when it comes to protecting their owner and property.
However, if you own this type of animal, you also have to consider that you may be faced some day with a liability issue as well.
That's because close to 50 percent of people who get bit by dogs have to seek emergency room care.
So, if you are the owner of a breed that is considered dangerous, you may want to consider buying extra liability insurance to cover any dog bite incidents.
Dogs that are fearless, protective, and loyal exhibit the common traits that can lead to injuries and bites.
From Our Network
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Woah! Rani Mukerji’s five-month-old daughter Adira all set to make her Bollywood debut
- Akshay Kumar talks on why Hollywood is difficult for actors than it is for actresses
- In India, alcohol kills a person every 96 minutes
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi