India TV reporter Manjeet Negi spent few hours inside the temple and saw cleaning equipment but no cleaning was done.
India TV team tracked to Kedarnath through normal route Rambada which was completely washed out in flash-floods.
India TV reporter Manjeet Negi and Camerman Vijay Mamgain started their journey on July 15 from Guptkashi and reached Rambada in a Helicopter with Police team headed by DIG G S Martoliya.
From Our Network
- China's most powerful new generation space rocket launches successfully
- NSG standoff: Clouds of mistrust hovering over India-China relations
- Failed at NSG, India set to become MTCR member
- Emergency darkest moment for India's democracy: PM Modi in 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Oh No! Shraddha Kapoor gets injured during 'Half Girlfriend' shooting