India TV reporter Manjeet Negi spent few hours inside the temple and saw cleaning equipment but no cleaning was done.
India TV team tracked to Kedarnath through normal route Rambada which was completely washed out in flash-floods.
India TV reporter Manjeet Negi and Camerman Vijay Mamgain started their journey on July 15 from Guptkashi and reached Rambada in a Helicopter with Police team headed by DIG G S Martoliya.
From Our Network
- "Ek Nayi Subah": Criticism comes from people affected by curbing of corruption, says PM Modi
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Kanpur shocker: Bankrupt man puts wife at stake in IPL bet, loses her
- Pakistan can target Delhi from Kahuta in five minutes, says father of Pakistan's nuclear programme
- Sanitary Napkins should be provided in rural toilets: Uma Bharti