The lawyer for the ten vandals said, he planned to move a bail application.
Meanwhile, there has been widespread outrage over the brief arrest of the two girls in Palghar who posted a comment on Facebook objecting to the Mumbai bandh during Bal Thackeray's funeral.
Shaheen Dhadha told a news channel that she had posted her comment on Facebook saying, men like Bal Thackeray die every day and there was no need for a Mumbai bandh, at around 7 pm.
From Our Network
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Grounds need to be watered, match or no match: PM Modi on IPL row
- Work on border fencing on Indo-Bangla border to be completed
- Sourav Ganguly wasn't even present during my interview, says Ravi Shastri
- Militants ambush CRPF bus in Kashmir; eight soldiers martyred, 24 injured