Tukaram Omble on the night on 26 November 2008 ensured the arrest of Mohammed Ajmal Kasab, the sole gunman involved in the terror strikes to be caught alive.
Omble was an assistant sub-inspector, and a retired army man who had entered the Mumbai police.
He was killed during the 2008 Mumbai attacks while fighting terrorists at Girgaum Chowpatty.
From Our Network
- Isro to launch 22 satellites in one mission next month
- Kanpur shocker: Bankrupt man puts wife at stake in IPL bet, loses her
- To deliver on black money promise, PM Modi may visit Switzerland
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Bihar Board Class 10 results to be declared shortly, check it here