While doctors who reportedly examined the godman declared him "clinically dead", the sect management scotched the medical diagnosis, insisting that he had only gone into 'samadhi' (deep state of meditation) and would come out of it when he so desired.
From Our Network
- Comedy Nights Bachao: Racist jokes on Lisa Haydon make Akshay Kumar angry
- Abhishek Bachchan reacts to reports of wife Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- What makes Chabahar port a ‘strategic asset’ for India against both China and Pakistan?
- Rishi Kapoor gives epic reply to Congress supporters who named a Sulabh toilet after him
- Pre-registrations begin for Sony Xperia X and Xperia XA: What you need to know before you book