Bhangarh was abandoned soon after being built and supposedly after it was cursed by a magician.
In ignorance Ajab Singh, the grandson of Madho Singh, raised the palace to such a height that the shadow reached the forbidden place.
From Our Network
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Members of Rs 100 crore club: These are the highest grossing Bollywood films till date
- Children climb 2,500 foot ladder to go to school, heartbreaking pics go viral
- Pre-wedding photo shoot inside Mysore Palace lands officials in trouble