Bhangarh was abandoned soon after being built and supposedly after it was cursed by a magician.
In ignorance Ajab Singh, the grandson of Madho Singh, raised the palace to such a height that the shadow reached the forbidden place.
From Our Network
- Liver transported through green corridor travels 210 km in 3.36 hours, saves life
- N S Vishwanathan appointed Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India, to replace H R Khan
- Rishi Kapoor’s ‘laugh out loud’ tweet says he doesn’t get Zara’s fashion
- Wimbledon 2016: Nike’s skimpy ‘baby doll’ dress draws flak from female players
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel