New Delhi, Jul 4: Fifty-four employees of Hotel Shangrila, located in the heart of Delhi, were today hospitalized after they complained of food poisoning symptoms.
The hotel staff were admitted to Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital for treatment.
Police said, the staff had consumed food prepared at the hotel staff canteen, after which they complained of nausea and vomitting.
Additional DCPs Mangesh Kashyap and Sanjay Tyagi visited the hotel staff canteen as part of a preliminary probe.
Hotel employees complained that they were given stale food becaue of which most of them suffered food poisoning.
Assembly polls in Jammu and Kashmir and Jharkhand will...
India TV as a responsible and leading news channel of...