The hotel staff were admitted to Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital for treatment.
Police said, the staff had consumed food prepared at the hotel staff canteen, after which they complained of nausea and vomitting.
Additional DCPs Mangesh Kashyap and Sanjay Tyagi visited the hotel staff canteen as part of a preliminary probe.
Hotel employees complained that they were given stale food becaue of which most of them suffered food poisoning.
From Our Network
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Did you know before ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’, Aishwarya and Ranbir worked together in a movie 17 years ago?
- NSG standoff: Clouds of mistrust hovering over India-China relations
- Shekhar Kapur's daughter makes singing debut, SRK and other B-town celebs tweet love to her
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain