Devotees have been requested to access ""online.sai.org.in"" where they will find options for nearly 1,000 rooms and can select/book their own room - one bedroom, two bed or multi-beds.
Devotees will have to pay by credit/debit cards, or on reaching Shirdi they can also pay by cash.
Earlier, devotees faced difficulties in finding rooms in Shirdi during rush seasons.
From Our Network
- Check out hot pics of Pooja Bedi's daughter Aalia Ebrahim!
- PM Narendra Modi to visit five nations from June 4; to discuss black money with swiss
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- After Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan speaks up on Salman Khan’s Rio controversy
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi