Devotees have been requested to access ""online.sai.org.in"" where they will find options for nearly 1,000 rooms and can select/book their own room - one bedroom, two bed or multi-beds.
Devotees will have to pay by credit/debit cards, or on reaching Shirdi they can also pay by cash.
Earlier, devotees faced difficulties in finding rooms in Shirdi during rush seasons.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Now job reservations in private sector also ?
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special