Devotees have been requested to access ""online.sai.org.in"" where they will find options for nearly 1,000 rooms and can select/book their own room - one bedroom, two bed or multi-beds.
Devotees will have to pay by credit/debit cards, or on reaching Shirdi they can also pay by cash.
Earlier, devotees faced difficulties in finding rooms in Shirdi during rush seasons.
From Our Network
- Shot 8 times, Transgender in Pakistan dies as hospital sits on her treatment deciding sex
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- Juvenile Justice act: No handcuffs, no jail for minors, corporal punishment to be treated as crime
- On PM Modi's two-year anniversary, Facebook reviews govt’s performance on social media