The Chinese assessment was conveyed to the Indian Defence ministry team which visited Beijing on January 14 and 15 for the third round of the Annual Defence Dialogue between the two countries.
During the meeting with the Indian team led by Defence Secretary Shashikant Sharma, the Chinese side asked India to forget the 1962 war as an "unfortunate" thing of the past and said it looked forward towards better relations between the two countries, highly-placed defence sources said here today.
From Our Network
- Railway passengers can book retiring rooms in advance
- IRCTC website hacked, personal data of over 1 crore customers stolen
- Bangladesh SC upholds Islamist leader Motiur Rahman’s death sentence
- Pakistani-origin man to be new London mayor ?
- Maids worst paid in India among domestic help, drivers top list: Survey
- My name is Malaika Arora and I am not a ‘KHAN’: Arbaaz’s wife keen on dropping her surname
- Rakhi Special: 5 Bollywood songs depicting brother-sister bond
- 10 hottest pictures of Poonam Pandey on Twitter!
- Bollywood's most loved bridal avatars of 2014 (see pics)
- See Pics: Virat Kohli is feeling BLISSFUL after break up with Anushka Sharma. Here's the proof