The meeting was held to take stock of "consolidation" and "funding" of India's nuclear weapons arsenal as well as its command and control structures.
It also reviewed the progress in making nuclear submarine INS Arihant fully operational by the end of 2014.
Concerns were raised at the NCA meeting about the delay in "developing a credible nuclear weapons triad" - the ability to fire nuclear weapons from land, sea and air.
From Our Network
- Now, Shekhar Suman says Adhyayan never said Kangana did black magic
- Amma's poll manifesto: From Free phones to free gold, it's raining sops in Tamil Nadu
- Good-bye speculations: Salman Khan is finally getting married by end of this year
- Alastair Cook on the verge of breaking Sachin Tendulkar’s 11-year old record!
- Guess who is Ranbir Kapoor’s best friend in B-town now? Kangana Ranaut