According to Ravindra Nagar, head priest at the Birla Mandir in central Delhi: "The jupiter and moon are in the appropriate houses on these three days and couples who will get married during this period will stay together for the next seven births."
"The couple will be blessed with a child within one year of the nuptial," he added.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Members of Rs 100 crore club: These are the highest grossing Bollywood films till date
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Chabahar port deal 'not finished'; Pakistan, China welcome to join it: Iran
- Children climb 2,500 foot ladder to go to school, heartbreaking pics go viral