In Srikakulam, Viziangaram, and other coastal area of Andhra Pradesh, most of the roads were blocked by uprooted trees and electric poles, lowlying areas submerged, and power supply was down.
A large number of thatched huts were blown away by the 210 kmph cyclone, that is now moving northwestward, with the India Meteorological Department expecting it could further weaken.
From Our Network
- Hindu-Muslim couple convinced families for 3 years, married thrice
- Exclusive: Baal Veer to get a new friend!
- Foundation for Assam win was laid a generation ago: BJP
- Sushant Singh Rajput deactivates his official Twitter account! Here’s the reason
- Delhi: Pay upto Rs 500 extra electricity bill from this month