Speaking to Mumbai-based newspaper DNA, Tabassum said: “My husband wanted to return to normal life and with that intention he surrendered to the Border Security Force (BSF). The BSF commandant refused to give him the surrender certificate that would have allowed him to live in peace until he had motivated two others to surrender.”
The interview took place in Seer Jagir village near Sopore, which is presently in mourning.
From Our Network
- Modi to address rally in Saharanpur, BJP plans mega celebrations
- Not Anushka Sharma but this Bollywood actress was Virat Kohli’s first love interest!
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Aishwarya has something to say about her and Salman’s romantic film ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’
- A.R. Rahman to Arjit Singh: Salman Khan’s bad blood with musicians is not new. Here’s proof