Mehndi dermatitis cases are on an increase in the city, said Rohit Batra, dermatologist at Sir Gangaram Hospital in the city.
"We are getting 8 to 10 patients every day with serious side-effects after applying mehndi on their hands," he added.
From Our Network
- NIT students demand permanent deployment of CRPF in campus
- Pak JIT shouldn't have been allowed to visit Pathankot IAF base: Parliamentary panel
- Kerala horror: 30-yr-old Dalit woman raped and killed, intestines pulled out
- Scientists discover 3 earth-sized planets which could support life
- Congress accuses PM Modi of doctoring date of birth, education info
- After Jennifer Winget, Karan Singh Grover’s first wife Shraddha Nigam speaks up on his wedding with Bipasha Basu
- Forget Anushka, Virat spends special moments with 'the most beautiful woman in the world' (see pic)
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Alia Bhatt looks smoking hot on Filmfare cover
- Holi Hai: Shahnaz Hussain’s Skin & Hair Care Tips