The ways to defuse the tension on the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir, which was triggered by the brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by the Pakistan Army, were discussed during a telephonic conversation between the Director Generals of Military Operations (DGMOs) of the two sides.
The Army said the talks lasted for ten minutes starting 10 a.m. during this there was also an understanding not to allow the situation to escalate.
From Our Network
- Sun ‘going blank’, Earth heading towards mini ice age
- What? Pulkit Samrat is ‘too busy’ to divorce Salman Khan’s rakhi sister Shweta Rohira?
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet clears 23.5 pc salary hike for central govt employees
- Vin Diesel shares his wonderful moments with Pauline and Deepika
- Shahid at it again: This gesture of him for wife Mira will make other husbands angry