The ways to defuse the tension on the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir, which was triggered by the brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by the Pakistan Army, were discussed during a telephonic conversation between the Director Generals of Military Operations (DGMOs) of the two sides.
The Army said the talks lasted for ten minutes starting 10 a.m. during this there was also an understanding not to allow the situation to escalate.
From Our Network
- What lies behind student unrest in NIT Srinagar? Here is all you need to know!
- 11 important facts you should know about Ravana
- How Bajirao's Mastani united Hindus and Muslims after her death
- Former CIA chief who presided over 2011 Osama raid ‘poisoned’ by ISI?
- London likely to get first Muslim mayor, opponent plays Modi card
- Allan Donald quits as South Africa bowling coach
- #DUadmissions: Top 10 colleges of Science, Commerce and Arts
- Top 11 most popular Bollywood stars on social media
- ‘Beef ban’ to continue in Maharashtra but ‘beef possession’ not a criminal offence: Bombay HC
- SRK celebrates HNY success at St. Xavier's College, Kolkata (see pics)