Combating graft, providing transparent governance and better healthcare facilities, and improving the lot of the peasantry will be the party's main poll planks, he told a press conference here yesterday.
On AAP's countrywide membership drive from January 10 to 26, Yadav said the party enrolled close to 98 lakh primary members, eight lakh in Haryana alone.
The AAP will take out a “Jhadoo Yatra” (Broom March) across the country from February 15 to 25, he said.
“The party will focus on elimination of Parivarvad (dynastic politics) which is rapidly spreading its tentacles in Haryana,” Yadav said.
On upcoming Lok Sabha polls, Yadav said it will be a “great misfortune” for the country if the battle turns out to be "Rahul vs Modi".
From Our Network
- New ‘Khan War’ in making? Is Aamir Khan unhappy with Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ trailer?
- Just 1 movie crosses Rs 100 cr mark in 2016. Is Bollywood losing its charm?
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way
- Heavy rainfall to hit drought-affected states in 3-5 days, predicts IMD
- Army kills 8 insurgents in Myanmar responsible for Manipur ambush