Combating graft, providing transparent governance and better healthcare facilities, and improving the lot of the peasantry will be the party's main poll planks, he told a press conference here yesterday.
On AAP's countrywide membership drive from January 10 to 26, Yadav said the party enrolled close to 98 lakh primary members, eight lakh in Haryana alone.
The AAP will take out a “Jhadoo Yatra” (Broom March) across the country from February 15 to 25, he said.
“The party will focus on elimination of Parivarvad (dynastic politics) which is rapidly spreading its tentacles in Haryana,” Yadav said.
On upcoming Lok Sabha polls, Yadav said it will be a “great misfortune” for the country if the battle turns out to be "Rahul vs Modi".
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Now job reservations in private sector also ?
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special