President Pranab Mukherjee and Defence Minister A K Antony are scheduled to attend the IAF war exercise beginning February 22.
Details of the crash are awaited. The Sukhoi 30 aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed in Jaisalmer district but both the pilots bailed out safely.
There was no loss of life or damage to property on the ground, Defence spokesman S D Goswami told PTI.
The aircraft was to participate in IAF's day-night exercise ‘Iron Fist' on February 22, he said. Both the pilots bailed out safely, Goswami said.
From Our Network
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special
- Ayaz Promised He Wouldn't Speed, Says Azhar's Friend Jwala Gutta
- SRK’s ‘Fan’ disappoints at box office, ‘Jungle Book’ continues dream run
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait