President Pranab Mukherjee and Defence Minister A K Antony are scheduled to attend the IAF war exercise beginning February 22.
Details of the crash are awaited. The Sukhoi 30 aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed in Jaisalmer district but both the pilots bailed out safely.
There was no loss of life or damage to property on the ground, Defence spokesman S D Goswami told PTI.
The aircraft was to participate in IAF's day-night exercise ‘Iron Fist' on February 22, he said. Both the pilots bailed out safely, Goswami said.
From Our Network
- Comedy Nights Bachao: Racist jokes on Lisa Haydon make Akshay Kumar angry
- Abhishek Bachchan reacts to reports of wife Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- What makes Chabahar port a ‘strategic asset’ for India against both China and Pakistan?
- Rishi Kapoor gives epic reply to Congress supporters who named a Sulabh toilet after him
- Pre-registrations begin for Sony Xperia X and Xperia XA: What you need to know before you book