The Indian Air Force has ordered a court of inquiry into the death.
The 29-year-old IAF squadron leader was posted at Jodhpur Air Force Station and was doing ground duty.
Hailing from Kolkata, she was staying here with her husband Vishak Aiyar, who is also an IAF officer. Her body has been kept at Mahatma Gandhi Hospital here for post mortem.
From Our Network
- Check out hot pics of Pooja Bedi's daughter Aalia Ebrahim!
- PM Narendra Modi to visit five nations from June 4; to discuss black money with swiss
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- After Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan speaks up on Salman Khan’s Rio controversy
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi