The Indian Air Force has ordered a court of inquiry into the death.
The 29-year-old IAF squadron leader was posted at Jodhpur Air Force Station and was doing ground duty.
Hailing from Kolkata, she was staying here with her husband Vishak Aiyar, who is also an IAF officer. Her body has been kept at Mahatma Gandhi Hospital here for post mortem.
From Our Network
- Pakistan has one month's time to grab US F16 deal
- Two top Hizbul militants killed in J&K encounter
- Kerala Principal furious after students prepare ‘grave’, sprinkle it with flowers as 'retirement gift'
- Punjab: All women above 40 will be examined for breast cancer
- 12-year-old Kota boy qualifies for International Biology Olympiad
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Aamir Khan’s young fan suffering from rare genetic disorder passes away at 15
- Is Anushka Sharma’s ‘Sultan’ teaser COPIED from this short film?
- "Amitabh Bachchan apologised to me on behalf of Jaya Bachchan," says Amar Singh
- See Pics: AbRam playing with father Shah Rukh amidst match is too cute to handle