Senior government and police officials were present at the International Tattoo Convention, where participants from different countries were showing off their tattoos.
During the dance event, a foreign model suddenly went nude and began to jive on a rap number.
The show was soon stopped after some officials raised objection to the obscene dance at the Haryana Tourism-run hotel.
The model later apologised for her behaviour, but was summarily dismissed from service.
The organisers of the competition apologised for the nude dance.
From Our Network
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Grounds need to be watered, match or no match: PM Modi on IPL row
- Work on border fencing on Indo-Bangla border to be completed
- Sourav Ganguly wasn't even present during my interview, says Ravi Shastri
- Militants ambush CRPF bus in Kashmir; eight soldiers martyred, 24 injured