The chargesheet was filed by police before Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate (ACMM) D.K. Jangala. Police have also booked Aruna Chaddha, former official of Kanda's now-defunct MDLR Airlines where Geetika had worked.
ACMM Jangla took cognisance of the chargesheet and posted the matter for October 9 for further hearing.
The police have slapped charges under Indian Penal Code (IPC) section 306 for abetment to suicide, section 471 for forgery, and other various sections of IPC with section 66 of the IT Act.
Geetika, 23, a former flight attendant of MDLR Airlines, had in her suicide note accused Kanda and his employee Aruna Chaddha of harassing and forcing her take the extreme step.
She died on the night of August 4-5 at her house in Delhi's Ashok Vihar area. Kanda and Chaddha have denied the allegations.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Kashmir firing: Death toll mounts to 3, curfew imposed in Handwara town
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special