25 fire tenders were sent to the spot to douse the flame. Because of narrow lanes, the water hose pipes had to be stretched to nearly half a kilometre to control the fire.
Firemen took nearly five hours to control the blaze.
The cause of fire and the extent of damage are yet to be assessed.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- Just 1 movie crosses Rs 100 cr mark in 2016. Is Bollywood losing its charm?
- You have seen intriguing poster of ‘Dishoom’. Now, know the plot of this John Abraham-Varun Dhawan film
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!
- 1,780 km rail lines commissioned, 6,000 km highways built in 2015-16