The eight persons were yesterday charged with attempt to murder, rioting and destruction of public property among other sections of IPC.
However, following the death constable Subhash Chand Tomar (47), who was battling for his life at the RML Hospital here, this morning, the police decided to slap murder charges against the eight accused.
From Our Network
- China's developer Wanda takes on Disney with its new theme park
- Women are responsible for half of misogynistic tweets, study finds
- Gorilla killed after 4-yr-old falls into zoo enclosure
- Kanpur shocker: Bankrupt man puts wife at stake in IPL bet, loses her
- US Man gets first-of-its-kind multiple organ transplant