Talking to mediapersons at the cremation ground on Friday, the devastated girl Robinjeet Kaur said she would join as Sub-Inspector with the Punjab Police “so that nobody dares to do what Rana and others did to my father.”
Her brother Navpreet Singh was so much shocked that he could barely utter a word. He had returned to Australia only 20 days back after his engagement, reports The Tribune.
The inconsolable girl pledged to avenge her father's killing. She fainted repeatedly as the last rites were being performed.
From Our Network
- Former IAF chief S P Tyagi cracks, admits meeting Finnmeccanica officials
- World War II bomb defused in Munich
- How Bajirao's Mastani united Hindus and Muslims after her death
- US panel wants Pak on list for religious freedom violations
- Bottled fresh air of Canada in pollution hit India soon, to cost Rs 12.50 per breath
- Adorable! Ranveer Singh calls Deepika Padukone ‘meri wali’
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM candidate: Prashant Kishor trying to kill two birds with one stone?
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Astrologer had predicted Kangana would have demonic influence in her life on Salman’s show