Ravana was known for his ten heads and was therefore known as Dashanan. It could be that his mental power was ten times that of a normal human being.
Experts who study Hindu shastras say, Ravana used to create the illusion of ten heads.
In reality, he was single-headed, but in acts of deception, he used to fool his enemies by creating an illusion of having ten heads.
From Our Network
- Humour has vanished from public discourse: PM Modi takes a dig at ‘intolerance’
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Pak PM Sharif wrote to 17 countries to scuttle India's NSG bid: Aziz
- Turkey president apologises to Vladmir Putin over death of Russian Pilot
- Post her divorce, Karisma Kapoor is eager for comeback on silver screen