Ravana was known for his ten heads and was therefore known as Dashanan. It could be that his mental power was ten times that of a normal human being.
Experts who study Hindu shastras say, Ravana used to create the illusion of ten heads.
In reality, he was single-headed, but in acts of deception, he used to fool his enemies by creating an illusion of having ten heads.
From Our Network
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji
- Epic! Kareena Kapoor cracks ‘high-end’ joke on ex-flame Shahid Kapoor
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Fresh pair in town: Sunny Leone to romance this ‘Khan’ in ‘Tera Intezaar’
- Indus era at least 8,000 years old, not 5,500 years: IIT, ASI scientists